Wednesday 18 August 2010

FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT

Frank Lloyd Wright, an American Architect and Writer with a Prairie style which became the basis of 20th century residential design in the United States, 1867-1959, once said

"I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen"

I believe architecture represents this, and through my experience with Austin Smith Lord, I am certain to say that they follow this quote to the letter, dedicating their time to the clients regardless of the possibility of long hours, and an unforgettable devotion to their business. Austin Smith Lord ensure their buildings to be everything the client could want, with a friendly yet firm manner, and it is becoming more apparent as I further my discovery that with so much to do, all the architects at Austin Smith Lord hold their head, and indeed anything else, above the water.